Farrow & Ball Exterior Wood Primer & Undercoat 2.5 litre
Farrow & Ball Exterior Wood Primer & Undercoat 2.5 litre is for use on exterior wood. The wood can be bare or previously painted. The primer will give you a protective, flexible and breathable base coat. Exactly what you need before finishing off with Exterior Eggshell or Gloss. It’s excellent adhesion helps to promote a long-lasting finish. Make sure to choose the correct colour of primer.
- Can sizes: 750ml and 2.5 litre
- Colours: 15 Bone (use under mid tones); 26 Downpipe (use under dark tones); 49 Porphyry Pink (use under red tones) and White (use under light tones).
- Eco friendly
- Low or minimal content of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s)
- Low odour
- Quick Drying
- Good for you and the environment
- “After using the knotting and resin base, the primer and undercoat was certainly important, to obtain a good finish. The Farrow & Ball site proved invaluable for their fact sheet and expert advice as to which undercoat to use. Having decided to paint the garage door black, getting the right base was important. We have a well finished door.”
- “This undercoat dries very quickly. Sometimes speed is of the essence! Trying to do the new front door before the rain starts again! Makes using the gloss paint easy. Professional finish easily achieved with Farrow & Ball undercoat. Would recommend as it does make for a good finish.”