Fired Earth Exterior Masonry Paint
Fired Earth Exterior Masonry Paint will give you a hard wearing and a smooth matt finish. It will protect exterior walls against extreme weather conditions. Another good feature of Fired Earth Exterior Masonry paint is its ability to resist dirt and mould growth.
No matter how keen you are to start, please make sure to prepare the surface well before painting. Time spent on careful preparation is always advisable. The basics are a clean, dry surface, free from loose and flaking material. look out for cracks and repair these first. Remove any old paint layers that look unstable and sand oil-based paints. Household bleach is good at removing mould but you can also buy specialist products. Allow newly rendered surfaces to dry out completely. We suggest at least six months before painting. A complete list of ‘do’s and don’ts’ can be found in the Advice Sheet to download here
- A water based paint with a smooth matt finish for the decoration and protection of masonry surfaces.
- Protects against extreme weather conditions, resisting dirt and featuring a broad spectrum bacterial agent.
- A hard wearing paint with an inbuilt safe fungicide to help prevent mould and algae growth.
- Minimal VOC content (Volatile Organic Compounds) – 0 – 0.29%.
- Virtually odour free during application.
- High opacity means excellent covering power.
- Very low roller spatter.
- Easy to apply and quick drying.
- Can be used as its own undercoat.
Remove as much paint as possible from brushes and rollers. Wash with warm soapy water. Some local authorities have special facilities for the disposal of paint. Do not empty paint into drains. Surplus paints are controlled wastes so dispose of in accordance with regulations.