Little Greene Floor Paint 2.5 Litre.
Painting the floor is an easy yet dramatic way to change the feel of a room. With the full Little Greene Floor Paint 2.5 Litre colour range you can be as bold or a subtle as you like.
Floor Paint has an attractive and extremely tough mid sheen finish. It is formulated on Little Greene’s unique eco-oil recipe where nasty solvents have been replaced with vegetable oils.
Here are some product features
- Hard-wearing and completely washable
- Can be used on wooden and concrete floors
- Gloss level – 50% (mid)
- Covers approx 14 square metres per litre (one coat)
- Available in all colours
- Available in 1L and 2.5L tins
- Application is by brush, roller or spray with coverage up to 14sq/m per litre.
- Touch dry in 4 hours and re-coatable in 16 hours.
- Drying time to light traffic: 24 hours minimum
- Full cure:7 days minimum
Do you need an Anti-Slip surface?
Little Greene suggests incorporating dry, rounded aggregate in the paint finish. You can either add dry aggregate to the paint and mix it in thoroughly or you can scatter the aggregate over the wet paint. To find out how to create an anti-slip surface and read more technical information about Little Greene Floor Paint, download the Little Greene Product Information and Technical Data sheet here.
Please do not rely on your screen for choosing colours but first, order a FREE Colour Card. Why not first try a sample pot to see your colour in situ. How are you for paint brushes and paint rollers? See our range here.