The first clear oil-based UV protective finish.
Osmo UV-Protection Oil is a satin-matt, natural oil based and microporous finish, does not crack, flake, peel or blister. It is water and dirt resistant, moisture regulating and reduces wood swelling and shrinkage. The natural oils enhance the natural character and tone of the wood.
- Approx. coverage : 16m²/L with one coat
- Number of coats : 2 coats
- Application tools : Roller or brush
- Application temperature : +5°C to 35°C
- Approx. drying time : 12hrs.
- Sizes: 0.750L, 2.5L
Designed for vertical exterior surfaces such as timber cladding, fencing, doors and windows. Can be used on horizontal surfaces such as decking or garden furniture when used as a top coat only over a coloured finish such as Osmo One Coat Only, Natural Oil Woodstain or Decking Oils.
- For new oily or exotic wood species, please allow approx. 3 months exposure to the outside elements prior to application.
- UV-Protection Oils can only be used as a top coat on flat or horizontal surfaces (drip angle less than 10º) as the rain/water will need to run off the wood rather than absorb into UV-inhibitors within the finish.
- Over application and/or low ventilation can increase the drying times.
Note: Image may show a foreign can. Although in-store and delivery it will be a English can.