Osmo Country Colour 2.5L is an opaque, satin-matt wood finish for exterior use of unsurpassed durability. Deep rich colour will hide the grain and colour of the wood but will allow for the natural feel of the texture, maintaining the character of the wood. Based on natural vegetable oils, allowing the wood to breathe. It will not crack, flake, peel or blister.
Many more RAL and NCS colours to choose from (subject to a minimum order)
- Approx. coverage : 26m²/L with one coat
- Number of coats : 2 coats
- Application tools : Roller or brush
- Application temperature : +5°C to 35°C
- Approx. drying time : 8-10hrs.
- Sizes: 0.750L, 2.5L
For all exterior wood where exceptional resistance and durability is required, such as fencing, cladding, garden furniture, sheds and log cabins. Ideal to renew previously stained, weathered or discoloured wood surfaces, giving protection and beauty for many years. Can also be used on interior furniture, walls and joinery.
- For new oily or exotic wood species, please allow approx. three months exposure to the outside elements prior to application.
- Over application can increase the drying times.
- For a gloss finish, use Osmo Opaque Gloss Woodstain