A perfect white professional finish.
Osmo Opaque Gloss Wood Stain is an elegant opaque semi-gloss wood finish based on natural oils. It is microporous, allowing the wood to breathe as well as protecting against ingress of moisture. Long-lasting, extremely weather and UV resistant. Does not crack, peel, flake or blister. The ideal professional, low maintenance window finish.
- Product reference : 2104
- Approx. coverage : 10m²/L with one coat
- Number of coats : 2 coats
- Application tools : Brush
- Application temperature : +5°C to 35°C
- Approx. drying time : 12hrs.
- Sizes: 0.375L, 750L, 2.5L
All exterior and interior woodwork. Especially designed for windows, doors as well as fascias, fencing, garage doors etc. Suitable for solid wood, plywood, laminated wood, new or weathered. Excellent to re-new old wood finishes. Can also be applied to stone and brick walls, concrete and iron.
- If additional protection against blue stain, rot and mildew is desired, pre-treate with Osmo WR Base Coat.
- Can be painted on top of all other Osmo products.
- High humidity, over application and/or low ventilation can increase the drying times.