Particularly suited for veneered doors, Osmo Clear Door-Oil is a special oil and wax combination made on a base of natural plant oils and waxes. Osmo Door Oil meets the wood’s natural demands. It is microporous, does not crack, peel, flake or blister. Osmo Door Oil penetrates deeply into the wood, thus keeping it healthy and elastic and preventing it from getting dry and brittle. Also shrinking and swelling are reduced. Dries to a beautiful, satin-matt finish
- Approx. coverage : 24m²/L with one coat
- Number of coats : 2 coats
- Application tools : Roller or brush
- Application temperature : +5°C to 35°C
- Approx. drying time : 8-10hrs.
- Sizes: 1L
Osmo Door Oil is designed for use on interior wooden doors, particularly veneered doors. It is also recommended for wooden furniture and general joinery.
- For exotic wood species use Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin.
- Can also be used on wooden flooring, but only one coat, leaving a transparent effect. A top coat of a clear Osmo Polyx®-Oil is then required.
- Over application and/or low ventilation can increase the drying times.