osmo wood protector is a unique preservative wood primer especially developed for wood’s prone to moisture and susceptible to blue stain in wet rooms such as bathrooms. Suitable for any wood in the interior including kitchen work surfaces, flooring, window frames and joinery. Also suitable for the exterior where an absolutely economical, non-biocidal impregnation is required, e.g. children’s toys, raised garden beds for plants and animal housing.
- Approx. coverage: 8m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 1 coat
- Application temperature: +5°C to 35°C
- Drying time: 24hrs.
- Sizes: 0.750L, 2.5L
- Extremely water resistant
- Food safe
- Suitable for the interior and exterior
- Animal and plant friendly once dry
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable primer which does not crack, peel or flake
- Supports a healthy living environment
- No future applications necessary
- Ideal base coat for Osmo Polyx®-Oils for use in bathrooms, kitchens and even swimming pool environments and saunas!
- Wood Protector is a primer only and requires a finishing product such as Osmo TopOil for worktops or Osmo Polyx®-Oil for flooring, furniture and joinery in bathrooms or kitchens.
- First application of Wood Protector must be applied onto untreated or evenly sanded surfaces.
- Wood Protector is clear and therefore will darken the natural character of the wood, please test a small area prior to application.
- If possible, although not essential; apply to all sides of the wood to give the strongest protection. Wipe excess from edges with a dry cloth before leaving to dry.