Osmo Polyx Hardwax Oil:
Available in 3011 (Clear Glossy) 3032 (Clear Satin-matt) 3062 (Clear Matt) and 3065 (Clear Semi-matt).
Osmo Polyx Hardwax Oil is the Original Oil. Osmo Polyx®-Oil is resistant to water and dirt, is very durable and smoothens wood surfaces. In comparison to conventional finishes, the natural vegetable oils and waxes allow for an even colouring and a harmonic, smooth surface result. It is microporous and does not crack, flake, peel or blister.
Osmo Polyx®-Oils are developed from natural oils and waxes to provide the most hardwearing and durable protection for wooden flooring and furniture.
The wood’s true beauty is accomplished by using Osmo Polyx®-Oil. The emphasis on the wood’s grain and natural characteristics provides a warm and rich effect to ensure that any interior looks luxurious and elegant.
- Approx. Coverage: 24m²/L with one coat
- Number of coats: 2
- Application tools: Roller or brush
- Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
- Approx. drying time: 8-10hrs.
- Sizes: 375ml, 750ml, 2.5litre, 10litre
For interior use only:
- Ideal for all wooden floors, solid or plank wood, strip parquet, OSB or cork flooring.
- Highly recommended for wooden furniture.
- Great on slate and screed as well as terracotta and other natural (non-glazed) ceramic tiles.
For exotic wood species use Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin. Woods (not all ) are highly porous and require an especially thin application. As a result, the drying can be increased. Over-application and/or low ventilation increase the drying time.