Available in 3011 (Clear Glossy), 3032 (Clear Satin-matt), 3062 (Clear Matt) and 3065 (Clear Semi-matt).
The Original Hardwax-Oil. Osmo Polyx®-Oil is resistant to water and dirt, is very durable and smoothens wood surfaces. In comparison to conventional finishes, the natural vegetable oils and waxes allow for an even colouring and a harmonic, smooth surface result. It is microporous and does not crack, flake, peel or blister.
- Approx. coverage : 24m²/L with one coat
- Number of coats: 2
- Application tools : Roller or brush
- Application temperature : +5°C to +35°C
- Approx. drying time : 8-10hrs.
- Sizes: 375ml, 750ml, 2.5litre, 10litre
For interior use only:
- Ideal for all wooden floors, solid or plank wood, strip parquet, OSB or cork flooring.
- Highly recommended for wooden furniture.
- Also can be used on slate and screed as well as terracotta and other natural (non-glazed) ceramic tiles.
For exotic wood species use Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin. Some woods are highly porous and require an especially thin application. As a result the drying can be increased. Over application and/or low ventilation increase the drying time.