Invisible protection. Wood finished with the original clear Osmo Polyx Oil appears slightly darker – a permanent ‘wet-look’. Great for any exterior projects. Polyx®-Oil Effect, Raw (3044) prevents this effect. A minimal amount of white pigment is used to retain the natural light colour tone of the raw wood.
- Approx. coverage : 30m²/L with one coat
- Number of coats : 2 coats
- Application tools : Roller, brush or cloth
- Application temperature : +5°C to 35°C
- Approx. drying time : 8-10hrs.
- Sizes: 0.750L, 2.5L
- Ideal for wooden floors, solid or plank wood, strip parquet, OSB or cork flooring.
- Also recommended for wooden furniture, joinery and doors.
For exotic wood species use Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin. Polyx®-Oil Raw is designed for lightly coloured or raw wood only. If over-applied, the white pigments can be visible in some areas.
To see the full range of osmo products take a look here.