Osmo Polyx Oil Rapid 2.5 Litre
The wood’s true beauty is accomplished by using Osmo Polyx Oil Rapid 2.5 Litre. The emphasis on the wood’s grain and natural characteristics provides a warm and rich effect to ensure that any interior looks luxurious and elegant.
- Approx. coverage : 24m²/L with one coat
- Number of coats : 2 coats
- Application tools : Roller or brush
- Application temperature : +5°C to 35°C
- Approx. drying time : 4-6hrs.
- Sizes: 0.750L, 2.5L, 10L
- Ideal for all wooden floors, solid or plank wood, strip parquet, OSB or cork flooring.
- Highly recommended for wooden furniture.
- Also for slate and screed as well as terracotta and other natural (non-glazed) ceramic tiles.
- For exotic wood species use Polyx®-Oil 2K.
- Over application and/or low ventilation can also increase the drying times.
- Recommended application amount is 35ml/m²
- 3240 Rapid White requires a clear second coat for best results. If you prefer more intensity of colour, you can apply just two coats as a stand-alone finish.
- Application of second coat can be done as soon as the first coat has dried. However, it is important to wait approx. 24hrs when applying colour for the first coat, before applying Polyx®-Oil as the clear top coat.
- If you prefer the look of untreated wood or to retain the light character of the wood please use Osmo Polyx®-Oil 3044 Raw.
- A base coat of Osmo Wood Protector is recommended for use in bathrooms or kitchens.
For exotic wood species use Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin. Some woods are highly porous and requires an especially thin application, as a result the drying can be increased. Over application and/or low ventilation can also increase the drying times.