Osmo Polyx®-Oil Tints 750ml
Osmo Polyx Oil Tints 750ml is the renowned properties of the original Polyx®-Oil – tinted for individual creativity. Polyx®-Oil Tints are water-repellent, dirt-resistant and durable. The surface is pleasant to touch, has an even and harmonic optic and is based on natural, renewable raw vegetable materials.
- Protects and colours with wood grain visible
- Harmonious appearance
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- A microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
- Finishes – White, Light Grey, Honey, Amber, Terra, Graphite, Black (all Satin)
- Dry Time – 24 Hours
- Application Tool – Osmo Flat Brush, Floor Brush, Hand Pad or Microfibre Roller
- Clean Up – Osmo Brush Cleaner
- Recommended Use – Interior Wooden Floors & Furniture
- Coverage – 30m²/L with one coat
- Recoat – One coat, when signs of wear become visible
- Coats – 1-2 coats
- Sizes – 5ml, 125ml, 750ml, 2.5L
- Care – Osmo Wash and Care or Spray-Mop
For interior use only: Ideal for wooden floors, solid or plank wood, strip parquet, OSB or cork flooring. Also recommended for wooden furniture, joinery and doors.
- For exotic wood species use Wood Wax Finish Clear Extra Thin.
- Two coats can be applied on wooden furniture, doors and joinery.
- For deeper colour tones, use Wood Wax Finish Transparent.