Designed for exotic hardwoods, Osmo Wood Wax Finish Clear Extra Thin is a natural oil/wax based interior finish for exotic wood species. In one simple application it produces a rich professional satin finish which can be polished for a higher sheen. The grain and texture of the exotic wood is accentuated, it becomes water-repellent and dirt resistant and will not suffer from water marks.
- Finish: Clear Satin
- Approx. coverage : 20m²/L with one coat
- Number of coats : 2 coats
- Application tools : Roller or brush
- Application temperature : +5°C to 35°C
- Approx. drying time : 12 hrs.
- Sizes: 0.750L, 2.5L
- For ingredient-rich hardwoods such as Teak, Walnut, Cedar, Iroko, Mahogany etc.
- Penetrates deeply
- Protects against wear, dirt and moisture
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- No primer necessary, not even in bathrooms or kitchens
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel, flake or blister
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
Designed to deeply penetrate into exotic and dark wood species such as Jatoba, Meranti, Mahogany, Merbau, Ebony etc. Ideal for wooden flooring, furniture and joinery, suitable for all interior wood. Can also be used in bathrooms and kitchens without the need for a base coat.
- For non-exotic wood species such as Oak, Pine or Spruce use Osmo Polyx®-Oil.
- Some wood species have different levels of natural oil, resin and tanning content.
- Exotic wood species have a very high natural oil content and this product is designed for these types of woods.
- Over application and/or low ventilation can increase the drying times.