Keep your flooring looking great for generations!
- Highly effective in the removal of fruit juices, milk, cola, beer, wine, coffee and other day to day marks and stains
- Natural cleaning and maintenance concentrate for floors – for regular cleaning and care
- Especially recommended for Osmo finished floors, can also be used on lacquered floors, laminate floors, tiles and PVC
- Refreshes without leaching the surface
- Use: Simply mix with water and damp mop the floor
- Available in 1 and 5 litre drums
To remove loose debris, we recommend using Osmo Dust-Mop, a conventional vacuum cleaner or broom.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Manual: Wash and Care is ideally used with Osmo Micro-Mop Plush. Add Osmo Wash and Care to water. Clean the floor with a damp (not wet) mop and wipe dry immediately. When applied regularly, the surface becomes resistant to dirt and wear.
Machine: Spread the diluted Wash and Care solution with a pump sprayer. Loosen dirt with a single disc machine, e.g. Osmo FloorXcenter, and a white pad.
Immediately, mop away or remove with a round Osmo Microfibre Pad for machines.
To specifically remove especially tough stains and to occasionally, intensively refresh waxed or oiled floors, we recommend using our tried and trusted Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner, which is based on natural plant oils and waxes (undiluted application with Osmo Active Fibre Cloth).
For a complete renovation, we recommend an Osmo Polyx®-Oil.