Osmo Wood Filler is great for wood and derived timber products, can be sanded with Osmo finishes when fully cured. Available in 5 colours.
EXTREMELY VERSATILE WOOD FILLERS
- Interior use only and must be coated with a finish!
- Quick drying
- Can be retreated with all Osmo wood finishes when dry
- 100ml patches small cracks, holes and joints in wood
- 250g fills small and large cracks
- 250g does not shrink or fall out (suitable for ceilings)
- 250g can easily be sanded at any time after drying
- For wood and derived timber products, for interior use only (small holes and joints).
- Can be sanded and stained with all Osmo finishes when fully cured.
- Available in 5 colours
- Use 73001 Natural Clear followed by a colour of your choice, preferably from the Wood Wax Finish range to ensure the colour matches wood. Otherwise, choose a woodfiller colour to match the colour of the existing wood. The wood filler will dry much lighter in colour and it must be protected by a finish. Applying an Osmo Oil finish will intensify the filler colour once more.
- Approx. coverage: 12m²/K
- Drying time: 30 minutes
- Sizes: 100ml tubes, 250g tubs
The grain of a tree is a unique fingerprint of nature: The even and beautiful surfaces of Osmo Woodfiller preserve this individual character. Osmo Woodfiller is a non-acryllic and water-based multi-purpose edge-filler, wood putty, crack filler and sanding sealer all in one. Unlike most woodfillers, it can easily be sanded at any time after drying, and it’s fast drying -within approx. 30 minutes. Non-flammable and non-toxic, heat and freeze-proof, will not crack, shrink, sink or fall out.