No more water marks, simply wipe off. Osmo TopOil is a microporous natural hardwax-oil wood finish which is extremely tough and hardwearing. It is water repellent and dirt resistant. The finish is resistant against wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk and water. These types of liquid spillages will tightly bead on the surface without leaving any marks, simply clean by wiping with a cloth.
- Approx. coverage : 24m²/L with one coat
- Number of coats : 2 coats: brush | 3-4 coats: cloth
- Application tools : Roller or brush
- Application temperature : +5°C to 35°C
- Approx. drying time : 8-10hrs.
- Sizes: 0.500L
Osmo Top-Oil is ideal for wooden kitchen work tops and general interior joinery such as table tops and furniture.
- For exotic wood species use Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin.
- TopOil can be applied either as a stand-alone finish or as a top coat over other coloured wood stains such as Osmo Polyx®Oil Tints.
- Over application and/or low ventilation can also increase the drying times.