Effective surface designs. Osmo Polyx®-Oil Effect, Silver (3091) and Gold (3092) are designed for dark wood species such as smoked Oak, to stain the grain to achieve modern colour effects. Water and dirt resistant and very durable. Wood finished with the original clear Polyx®-Oil appears slightly darker – a permanent ‘wet-look’.
- Approx. coverage : 30m²/L with one coat
- Number of coats : 1-2 coats
- Application tools : Roller, brush or cloth
- Application temperature : +5°C to 35°C
- Approx. drying time : 8-10hrs.
- Sizes: 0.750L, 2.5L
- Ideal for wooden floors, solid or plank wood, strip parquet, OSB or cork flooring.
- Also recommended for wooden furniture, joinery and doors.
For exotic wood species use Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin. Polyx®-Oil Effect (3044 Raw) is designed for lightly coloured or raw wood only. Polyx®-Oil Effect (3091 Silver and 3092 Gold) are designed for dark woods.