Coverstain is Zinsser’s classic Primer, used for priming previously coated walls. For Drywall, Masonry, celling tiles, wood and more.
- Size 1 Litre tin.
- Coverage 9.8 m2 per litre.
- For interior and exterior use.
- High performance oil-based primer/sealer stain killer/bond coat.
- Fast drying and outstanding adhesion and stain killing power.
- Can be used on walls, doors, trim, panelling. siding, window frames and shutters.
- This cover stain can be used over or under any oil or acrylic paint and is ideal for new construction and refurbishments.
- This stain can be tinted by adding up to 16ml of universal tinter per litre.
- Used to prime previously coated drywall, cured plaster and masonry, spackled areas, ceiling tiles, wood or metal doors, windows, cabinets, plywood, panelling, trim, glossy paints and clear and other internal surfaces.
- One coat will effectively block stains including water, nicotine, ink, graffiti, crayon, marker pen, rust and smoke.